Sic Bo, a dice game that has endured over thousands of years, is now a favoured game in live casinos in Singapore and other countries around the globe. The game’s origins are in ancient China and are often referred to as Dai Siu, Hi-Lo, Tai Sai, or Big and Small.
Sic Bo is an easy game to play and offers a wide variety of betting choices. It’s accessible at every casino online, including those located in Malaysia. Sic Bo is a dice-toss game played with a covered tumbler.
This game may seem easy to you, but it’s essential to know the game and study the most you can about it to improve your chances of winning.
HOW TO PLAY SIC BO?
The dice game can be played using a variety of betting choices. Below is a list of betting options.
- Small and Big Bets are the most basic type of choice in Sic Bo. The player must accurately determine the number of dice used on one roll. Small bets can be placed between 4-10. Large wagers can be set from 11-17.
- Combination Bets – players need to place coins on the third table row and select a set of dice shown after every roll.
- Single Dice Bet – this is a wager that you believe will bring up one, two, three, or even all of the numbers on your roll.
- Double Dice Bet – the game revolves by the prediction that two of three dice will be equal following a single roll.
- Triple Dice Bet – is divided into specific triples or any triple. A bet on any triple can be placed on any combination of triples, but a bet of a particular triple requires that you use a specific triple.
SIC BO BETTING STRATEGIES
Although it might appear simple, winning can be challenging due to the numerous types of betting. These tips will help increase your chances of winning Sic Bo.
- Play demo games.
- Choose small or big bets often.
- Never wager on multiple bets.
- This dice game is also a game of luck.
Thanks to casinos on the internet and the epidemic, Sic Bo is a top-rated game of chance. Gamblers are attracted to easy-to-learn and straight games. Make sure you play games that are easy to grasp and only place your bets on trustworthy platforms like online casinos in Malaysia.
Read More: Online Casino: The Best Games for Beginners